Thursday 1 March 2018

Students' problems

I don't think that being a student is a piece of cake. Very often I hear: 'Studying is easy, you do nothing but sleep in lecture rooms and learn for the exams twice a year'...
That's why I'm happy that there are people who think the same as me and who joke of the students' life, it is so comforting ;)
On the Internet you can find a lot of memes. After all, students all over the world have the same problems! :)
And, my favourite one:

There are also jokes connected to a field of study, like medical or psychological one. As a language lover, I'm interested in a linguistic one. For example, 'I want to be a schwa, it's never stressed' or 'The past, the present and the future walked into a bar. It was tense' :D

Also, one of the Polish memes:

In my opinion, you shouldn't trait your university too serious. Even if you get a bad grade, the world won't collapse.
On the other hand, I hate people who are not willing to study and do nothing but complain. Every time I ask these people: 'If you don't like it so much, why do you study?'. One of my friend answered me: 'Because my mom made me to'...
Anyway, you should remember that you study for yourself. Not for grades, future work, parents. It is a great opportunity to build your knowledge and to learn more than what is written in books.
Even though I'm bad at studying, even though I get bad marks so often, I still love studying, it's just amazing.
So, everyone:
Good luck with your studies!

No comments:

Post a Comment